Welcome to IFAGG!
International Federation of Aesthetic Group Gymnastics
International Federation of Aesthetic Group Gymnastics IFAGG was established on 12 October 2003 and is the recognized world governing body of aesthetic group gymnastics (AGG).
The IFAGG is a non-profit international federation, and it has been properly and legally registered as such. Its mission and purpose are strictly to advance the sport of aesthetic group gymnastics. IFAGG is the supreme authority on all matters relating to International Aesthetic Group Gymnastics.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
IFAGG International Judges Course 26.-31.10.2016, Toronto, Canada – invitation and forms published (14.7.2016)
Oscar Cup 14.-16.10.2016, Rostov-on-Don, Russia – invitation & forms published (12.5.2016)
Tampere Cup 9.-11.12.2016, Tampere, Finland – event published, invitation and additional info coming later (17.6.2016)
More info in the IFAGG competition calendar 2017 (updated 22.6.2016)
- to promote the sport of AGG;
- to coordinate international competitions and events;
- to grant the right to host World Championships;
- to develop and maintain the International rules of AGG;
- to develop training materials and educational programs for coaches and judges;
- to foster cooperative relations with other international sport organizations;
- to represent the interests of AGG throughout the world when dealing with other organizations.