Welcome to IFAGG!
International Federation of Aesthetic Group Gymnastics
IFAGG is the supreme authority on all matters relating to International Aesthetic Group Gymnastics. A President and a 6 member council carry on the responsibility to operate the Federation activities between General Assemblies. There are two standing committees reporting to the council: Technical Committee (TC) and Promotion Committee (PC). IFAGG will provide leadership, systems, and programs for all members.
Tatiana Miroshnychenko a new President of IFAGG
Tatiana Miroshnychenko, Spain, was elected as a new President of IFAGG. Election made in Faroe Islands during the General Assembly in 5th of June.
More info in the Calendar.
- to promote the sport of AGG;
- to coordinate international competitions and events;
- to grant the right to host World Championships;
- to develop and maintain the International rules of AGG;
- to develop training materials and educational programs for coaches and judges;
- to foster cooperative relations with other international sport organizations;
- to represent the interests of AGG throughout the world when dealing with other organizations.