Welcome to IFAGG!
International Federation of Aesthetic Group Gymnastics
International Federation of Aesthetic Group Gymnastics IFAGG was established on 12 October 2003 and is the recognized world governing body of aesthetic group gymnastics (AGG).
The IFAGG is a non-profit international federation, and it has been properly and legally registered as such. Its mission and purpose are strictly to advance the sport of aesthetic group gymnastics. IFAGG is the supreme authority on all matters relating to International Aesthetic Group Gymnastics.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Miss Valentine 8.-10.2.2017, Tartu, Estonia
AGG World Cup I and Challenge Cup I, 10.-12.2.2017, Tartu, Estonia
OVO Cup 3.-5.3.2017, Kisakallio, Finland
IFAGG seminar 30.3.2017, Padova, Italy
World Cup II and Challenge Cup II, 31.3.-2.4.2017, Padova, Italy
Mediterranean Competition 31.3.-2.4.2017, Padova, Italy
Easter Cup 15.-16.4.2017, Greve, Denmark
EUSA Cup Open 25.5.2017, Helsinki, Finland
PNV Cup 25.5.2017, Helsinki, Finland
AGG World Championships 26.-28.5.2017, Helsinki, Finland
More info in the IFAGG competition calendar 2017
- to promote the sport of AGG;
- to coordinate international competitions and events;
- to grant the right to host World Championships;
- to develop and maintain the International rules of AGG;
- to develop training materials and educational programs for coaches and judges;
- to foster cooperative relations with other international sport organizations;
- to represent the interests of AGG throughout the world when dealing with other organizations.